Saturday, January 30, 2010

Recycled T-shirt Dresses #2

Tanner had an old Red Hot Chili Peppers T-shirt that I stole from him because it did not fit him anymore, and I made this new dress.  I have also decided that the pattern is great for just turning adult t-shirts into baby t-shirts.

Stephen has a BUNCH of concert shirts that are so cute, and I have been begging him to give them to me. He won't give them to me yet! :(  I have been asking everyone to hold onto their t-shirts for me--even the plain ones.  I can use the sleeves or the bottom of the shirts.  Also, if they have a little stain on them, I can usually cut around it.  

I am going to be selling the dresses on etsy pretty soon, and please buy the pattern from Little Blue Boo.  I am a huge fan of her things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers