Sunday, January 31, 2010

What a Day!




I started and finished a new Sienna Dress for Lilith, and I completed the applique on a shirt that I made for her to match a skirt that I made for her a while ago.  

I dressed Lilith up in several of the dresses that we made and took lots of pictures.

I was excited about the last Sienna dress that I made for Lilith because I added cuffs to the short sleeves.  I think it looks really cute to have them cuffed.  For those of you that have the Sienna pattern, I used the neck band piece to determine the width, and I used part of the sleeve piece that I had cut off for the length.  I worked really well.  I sewed them on exactly the same way that I sewed the neck band, and I finished both cuffs with a top stitch.   I am planning on adding an extra ruffle to the next dresses that I made.  I think it will be adorable.

Stephen made us fajitas for dinner.  Yummo!  His fajitas are my favorite, and he makes homemade tortillas!

1 comment:

  1. I love the two dresses! She's the coolest kid on the block!

    ReplyDelete

Followers